WATERTOWN, Mass., Nov. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kymera Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: KYMR), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company advancing targeted protein degradation to deliver novel small molecule protein degrader medicines, today announced that the Company will participate in several upcoming virtual investor conferences:
- UBS: Panel discussion: “TPD from Concept to Clinic: What Have We Learned So Far From Clinical Data?” on November 1, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. ET.
- Credit Suisse 30th Annual Virtual Healthcare Conference: Fireside chat on November 11, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- Stifel 2021 Virtual Healthcare Conference: Fireside chat on November 15, 2021 at 8:40 a.m. ET.
- Guggenheim Healthcare Talks | Idea Forum | 3rd Annual Neuro/Immunology Day: Fireside chat on November 16, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. ET.
- Piper Sandler 33rd Annual Healthcare Conference on November 30, 2021: Fireside chat available to conference participants on-demand.
- Evercore ISI 4th Annual HealthCONx Conference: Fireside chat, time TBD, December 1-2, 2021.
Presentation webcasts will be available under "Events and Presentations" in the Investors section of the Company's website at www.kymeratx.com. Archived webcast replays will be available on the website for approximately 30 days.
About Kymera Therapeutics
Kymera Therapeutics (Nasdaq: KYMR) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company founded with the mission to discover, develop, and commercialize transformative therapies while leading the evolution of targeted protein degradation, a transformative new approach to address previously intractable disease targets. Kymera’s Pegasus™ platform enables the discovery of novel small molecule degraders designed to harness the body’s natural protein recycling machinery to degrade disease-causing proteins, with a focus on undrugged nodes in validated pathways currently inaccessible with conventional therapeutics. Kymera’s initial programs are IRAK4, IRAKIMiD, and STAT3, each of which addresses high impact targets within the IL-1R/TLR or JAK/STAT pathways, providing the opportunity to treat a broad range of immune-inflammatory diseases, hematologic malignancies, and solid tumors. Kymera’s goal is to be a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company at the forefront of this new class of protein degrader medicines, with a pipeline of novel degrader medicines targeting disease-causing proteins that were previously intractable.
Founded in 2016, Kymera is headquartered in Watertown, Mass. Kymera has been named a “Fierce 15” biotechnology company by FierceBiotech and has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of Boston’s “Best Places to Work.” For more information about our people, science, and pipeline, please visit www.kymeratx.com or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn.
Chief Financial Officer
Managing Director, Westwicke
Director, Corporate Communications